Nurse Practitioner Schools in Kingman, Arizona
Kingman has 20,069 residents. It is located in Mohave county.
Nurse Practitioner schools in Kingman charged students an average tuition of $1,920.00 if they were Arizona residents, and $5,760.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for nurse practitioner schools in Kingman is $1,096.00. There is one nurse practitioner college in Kingman for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 151 students completed nurse practitioner programs in Kingman.
Nurse Practitioner Schools in Kingman
1971 Jagerson Ave
Kingman, AZ, 86409
- Certification in Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Certification in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Associates in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $1,920.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,760.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $7,510.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 173
- Average aid received per student: $2,811.00