Nurse Practitioner Schools in Azusa, California
Azusa has 44,712 residents. It is located in Los Angeles county.
Nurse Practitioner schools in Azusa charged students an average tuition of $26,950.00 if they were California residents, and $26,950.00 if they were non_residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for nurse practitioner schools in Azusa cost an average of $1,638.00. There is one nurse practitioner college in Azusa. Nurse Practitioner programs in Azusa reportedly graduated 257 students in the 2008 _ 2009 school year.
Nurse Practitioner Schools in Azusa
901 E Alosta
Azusa, CA, 91702
- Bachelors in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Masters in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- PhD in Nursing / Registered Nurse (RN ASN BSN MSN)
- Tuition (in-state): $26,950.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $26,950.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $8,314.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 804
- Average aid received per student: $10,142.00