|LPN and LVN
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Prepare food trays and examine them for conformance to prescribed diet.
- Work as part of a health care team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care and implement interventions.