|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment and supplies.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Select, train and supervise workers who plan, prepare and serve meals.