|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Write research reports and other publications to document and communicate research findings.
- Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
- Select, train and supervise workers who plan, prepare and serve meals.