|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Confer with design, building, and equipment personnel to plan for construction and remodeling of food service units.