|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
- Advise food service managers and organizations on sanitation, safety procedures, menu development, budgeting, and planning to assist with the establishment, operation, and evaluation of food service facilities and nutrition programs.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.