|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Confer with design, building, and equipment personnel to plan for construction and remodeling of food service units.
- Select, train and supervise workers who plan, prepare and serve meals.
- Write research reports and other publications to document and communicate research findings.