|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.
- Plan and prepare grant proposals to request program funding.