|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.
- Plan and prepare grant proposals to request program funding.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.