|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.