|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Coordinate diet counseling services.
- Write research reports and other publications to document and communicate research findings.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.