|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.