|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Confer with design, building, and equipment personnel to plan for construction and remodeling of food service units.
- Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.