|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.
- Organize, develop, analyze, test, and prepare special meals such as low-fat, low-cholesterol and chemical-free meals.
- Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.