|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.
- Write research reports and other publications to document and communicate research findings.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.