|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel and the general public.
- Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment and supplies.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.