|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.
- Test new food products and equipment.