|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
- Plan and prepare grant proposals to request program funding.