|Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Write research reports and other publications to document and communicate research findings.
- Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.