- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Study organizational effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency, including the nature of workplace supervision and leadership.
- Counsel workers about job and career-related issues.
- Identify training and development needs.