- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Conduct research studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation to assess organizational functioning.
- Counsel workers about job and career-related issues.
- Write reports on research findings and implications to contribute to general knowledge and to suggest potential changes in organizational functioning.