- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Counsel workers about job and career-related issues.
- Assess employee performance.
- Study organizational effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency, including the nature of workplace supervision and leadership.