- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Conduct research studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation to assess organizational functioning.
- Facilitate organizational development and change.
- Formulate and implement training programs, applying principles of learning and individual differences.