- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Conduct research studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation to assess organizational functioning.
- Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs.
- Facilitate organizational development and change.