- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Analyze data, using statistical methods and applications, to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs.
- Study consumers' reactions to new products and package designs, and to advertising efforts, using surveys and tests.
- Identify training and development needs.