- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Prepare for trial by performing tasks such as organizing exhibits.
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts, and real estate closing statements.