- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Arbitrate disputes between parties and assist in the real estate closing process, such as by reviewing title searches.
- Investigate facts and law of cases and search pertinent sources, such as public records, to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.