Paralegal Schools in Frederick, Maryland
Frederick is located in Frederick county and has a population of 52,767.
Paralegal schools in Frederick charged students an average tuition of $15,037.00 if they were Maryland residents, and $17,281.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
Books and supplies for paralegal schools in Frederick cost an average of $1,300.00. The average cost for room and board for students living on campus at paralegal schools in Frederick was $9,440.00. The average cost for students living at home was $3,792.00 for the 2009 - 2010 school year. There are two paralegal colleges in Frederick for students to choose from. 28 students were reported to have graduated from paralegal programs in Frederick in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Paralegal Schools in Frederick
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD, 21702
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): $2,304.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $6,792.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,336.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 232
- Average aid received per student: $2,201.00
401 Rosemont Ave
Frederick, MD, 21701
- Bachelors in Legal Studies
- Tuition (in-state): $27,770.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $27,770.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $9,440.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 270
- Average aid received per student: $14,004.00