Paralegal Schools in Blaine, Minnesota
Blaine is located in Anoka county and has a population of 44,942.
There is one paralegal college in Blaine for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 5 students completed paralegal programs in Blaine.
Paralegal Schools in Blaine
3680 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE
Blaine, MN, 55449
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Bachelors in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 36
- Average aid received per student: $4,460.00