Paramedic Schools in Hot Springs, Arkansas
Hot Springs has 35,750 residents. It is located in Garland county.
Paramedic schools in Hot Springs charged students an average tuition of $2,340.00 if they were Arkansas residents, and $4,824.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for paramedic schools in Hot Springs is $1,000.00. There is one paramedic college in Hot Springs. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 27 students completed paramedic programs in Hot Springs.
Paramedic Schools in Hot Springs
101 College Dr
Hot Springs, AR, 71913
- Certification in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Associates in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Tuition (in-state): $2,340.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $4,824.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $9,993.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 255
- Average aid received per student: $3,859.00