Paramedic Schools in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Glenwood Springs is located in Garfield county and has a population of 7,736.
Paramedic schools in Glenwood Springs charged students an average tuition of $1,350.00 if they were Colorado residents, and $7,050.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for paramedic schools in Glenwood Springs is $700.00. There is one paramedic college in Glenwood Springs. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 186 students completed paramedic programs in Glenwood Springs.
Paramedic Schools in Glenwood Springs
831 Grand Ave.
Glenwood Springs, CO, 81601
- Certification in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Associates in Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Tuition (in-state): $1,350.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $7,050.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $7,040.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 172
- Average aid received per student: $2,848.00