- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Replace supplies and disposable items on ambulances.
- Report facts concerning accidents or emergencies to hospital personnel or law enforcement officials.
- Drive ambulances or assist ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Maintain vehicles and medical and communication equipment, and replenish first-aid equipment and supplies.
- Drive mobile intensive care unit to specified location, following instructions from emergency medical dispatcher.
- Immobilize patient for placement on stretcher and ambulance transport, using backboard or other spinal immobilization device.