- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Decontaminate ambulance interior following treatment of patient with infectious disease and report case to proper authorities.
- Administer first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons in prehospital setting.
- Communicate with dispatchers and treatment center personnel to provide information about situation, to arrange reception of victims, and to receive instructions for further treatment.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Remove and replace soiled linens and equipment to maintain sanitary conditions.
- Drive ambulances or assist ambulance drivers in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
- Replace supplies and disposable items on ambulances.