- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Develop new recipes for baked goods.
- Measure and weigh flour and other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, and icings, using scales and graduated containers.
- Decorate baked goods such as cakes and pastries.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations within establishments such as clubs, hotels, or restaurant chains.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.