- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Check for side effects such as skin irritation, nausea and hair loss to assess patients' reaction to treatment.
- Act as liaison with physicist and supportive care personnel.
- Check radiation therapy equipment to ensure proper operation.