- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Supervise and collaborate with therapy team.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid and billing records and caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Conduct lessons and direct educational or therapeutic games to assist teachers dealing with speech problems.