- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Refer clients to community resources and services.
- Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.