- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Counsel and encourage patients to develop leisure activities.
- Prepare and submit reports and charts to treatment team to reflect patients' reactions and evidence of progress or regression.
- Obtain information from medical records, medical staff, family members and the patients themselves to assess patients' capabilities, needs and interests.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Provide assistance to other health care personnel during dosimetry procedures and tumor localization.
- Follow principles of radiation protection for patient, self, and others.
- Store, sterilize, or prepare the special applicators containing the radioactive substance implanted by the physician.