- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Maintain records, reports and files as required, including such information as radiation dosages, equipment settings and patients' reactions.
- Store, sterilize, or prepare the special applicators containing the radioactive substance implanted by the physician.
- Photograph treated area of patient and process film.