- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.
- Teach clients to control or strengthen tongue, jaw, face muscles, and breathing mechanisms.
- Administer hearing or speech and language evaluations, tests, or examinations to patients to collect information on type and degree of impairments, using written and oral tests and special instruments.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Implement appropriate follow-up care plans.
- Provide assistance to other health care personnel during dosimetry procedures and tumor localization.
- Follow principles of radiation protection for patient, self, and others.