|Personal Fitness Trainer
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Conduct therapeutic, recreational, or athletic activities.
- Administer emergency first aid, wrap injuries, treat minor chronic disabilities, or refer injured persons to physicians.
- Promote health clubs through membership sales, and record member information.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Instruct coaches, athletes, parents, medical personnel, and community members in the care and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Conduct research and provide instruction on subject matter related to athletic training or sports medicine.
- Care for athletic injuries using physical therapy equipment, techniques, and medication.