Pharmacy Technician Schools in Mancos, Colorado
Mancos has a population of 1,119 and is located in Montezuma county.
Students have a choice of one pharmacy technician college in Mancos to attend. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 0 students completed pharmacy technician programs in Mancos.
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Mancos
33057 Highway 160
Mancos, CO, 81328
- Certification in Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 47
- Average aid received per student: $3,635.00