- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Restock intravenous (IV) supplies and add measured drugs or nutrients to IV solutions under sterile conditions to prepare IV packs for various uses such as chemotherapy medication.
- Maintain and merchandise home health-care products and services.
- Deliver medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations or surgery.