Pharmacy Technician Schools in Maryland Heights, Missouri
Maryland Heights has a population of 25,756 and is located in St. Louis county.
Students have a choice of one pharmacy technician college in Maryland Heights to attend. Pharmacy Technician programs in Maryland Heights reportedly graduated 18 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Maryland Heights
13723 Riverport Drive
Maryland Heights, MO, 63043
- Certification in Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Associates in Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 356
- Average aid received per student: $2,769.00