Pharmacy Technician Schools in South Plainfield, New Jersey
South Plainfield has a population of 21,810 and is located in Middlesex county.
There is one pharmacy technician college in South Plainfield. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 21 students completed pharmacy technician programs in South Plainfield.
Pharmacy Technician Schools in South Plainfield
5000 Hadley Road
South Plainfield, NJ, 7080
- Certification in Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 232
- Average aid received per student: $2,379.00