Pharmacy Technician Schools in Forty Fort, Pennsylvania
Forty Fort is located in Luzerne county and has a population of 4,579.
Students have a choice of one pharmacy technician college in Forty Fort to attend. 15 students were reported to have graduated from pharmacy technician programs in Forty Fort in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Forty Fort
166 Slocum Street
Forty Fort, PA, 18704
- Certification in Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 325
- Average aid received per student: $3,688.00