Pharmacy Technician Schools in Lincoln, Rhode Island
Lincoln is located in Providence county and has a population of .
There is one pharmacy technician college in Lincoln for students to choose from. Pharmacy Technician programs in Lincoln reportedly graduated 55 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Lincoln
622 George Washington Hwy
Lincoln, RI, 2865
- Certification in Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,171
- Average aid received per student: $2,116.00