Pharmacy Technician Schools in Pharr, Texas
Pharr has a population of 46,660 and is located in Hidalgo county.
There is one pharmacy technician college in Pharr for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 0 students completed pharmacy technician programs in Pharr.
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Pharr
1414 N. Jackson Rd
Pharr, TX, 78577
- Certification in Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 348
- Average aid received per student: $3,874.00