Pharmacy Technician Schools in Kaysville, Utah
Kaysville has a population of 20,351 and is located in Davis county.
There is one pharmacy technician college in Kaysville. 53 students were reported to have graduated from pharmacy technician programs in Kaysville in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Pharmacy Technician Schools in Kaysville
550 E 300 S
Kaysville, UT, 84037
- Certification in Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 40
- Average aid received per student: $2,073.00